Related Internet resources
- LivingHeritage.org Resource site of Living Heritage of Sri Lanka
- LankaBhumi.org: Sacred Sites of Sri Lanka Hyper-linked map of sites sacred to Lanka's Buddhist, Hindu, Muslim, Christian and indigenous communities.
- Koslanda.com website of Living Heritage Reserves, Koslanda, Sri Lanka
- Gurugama.org official website of Living Heritage's Guru Gama traditional learning community
- Cultural Survival Trust of Sri Lanka Living Heritage affiliate: its decade-long struggle to preserve Sri Lanka's age-old traditions
- Koslanda.com website of Living Heritage cultural reserve at Koslanda, Sri Lanka
- Vedda.org Living Heritage-affiliated site espousing Sri Lanka's indigenous culture, its values, its plight and proposed solutions.
- Kataragama Devotees Trust
- Kataragama.org wealth of resources about Kataragama and related Living Heritage activities
- Directory of Living Heritage affiliated local centers
- Singharaja Rainforest LHT-affiliated center
- Sigiriya.org LHT-affiliated site about the renowned World Heritage Site
- DaladaMaligawa.org LHT-affiliated site dedicaated to the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic, Kandy
- "Hurrah for the Merry!" December 2001 election mania in Sri Lanka by Manik Sandrasagara
- "Living Heritage: Miles to Go and Vows to Fulfill" by Manik Sandrasagra of LHT
- Hill Country Disability Group of Sri Lanka Information source for families living with disabilities
- ColomboFort.com" Information portal for Colombo City
Information sources on organic markets, agriculture and standards
- The International Federation of Organic Agriculture Movements (IFOAM, http://www.ifoam.org). This is the worldwide umbrella organization of the organic agriculture movement, with some 750 member organizations and institutions in about 100 countries all over the world.
- Organic Trade Association (OTA) membership-based business association representing the organic industry in Canada, Mexico and the United States.
- The United States Market for Organic Food and Beverages (ITC, 2002). Available online from www.intracen.org/mds/sectors/organic/ under "Studies".
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO, http://www.fao.org/organicag).
- What is Organic Farming?
- Organic Trade Fairs and Trade Shows
- National Organic Program of the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Independent Organic Inspectors' Association (www.ioia.net
- The Nature Conservancy the leading conservation organization working around the world to protect ecologically important lands and waters for nature and people
- QuitDay.org raises awareness of the environmental impact of tobacco companies and products
- Dress Shop The Trendy Style Dress Shop provides Pakistani, Indian and western wear dresses around the globe. We are specialist in traditional dresses like shalwar kameez, sari, lehenga, sharara, bridal gowns, frocks, formal dresses and much more.